Wednesday, February 6, 2008

WHAT THE HELL

What the hell is the problem with society? I tell you what, it's that damn disease called entitlement that's what. I work in a hospital where numerous individuals injured in combat are treated. Now I'm acknowledging that many of these young men are bonafide freakin heroes, but if there is one thing I've learned is that IED's do not discriminate. By this I mean that the worst type of individual can just as easily get blown up as the greatest Marine in the world. Sometimes I get sick and tired of a guy saying "I was in a blast, give me something". But to be honest with you, I can deal with that. Can't blame someone for asking right? But here's what really chapps my ass like a midwestern farm boy on vacation in the Castro disrict in San Fran, the damn family!!! A crack whore mother coming to visit her son, not for his well being, but because she can get her rent paid for if she's out here! WTF???? Damn where is the justice. I'm also sick of people telling me about how sad Katrina was. You know a damn hurricane is coming, get off your ass and RUN! Idiots. OK, that's my rant for today. I'll put some more thought into the next one, but I'm stuck at work while some lazy ass co-workers have gotten off at 1630, while I'm here till 2100 everynight doing his job cause he's lazy, incompetent, higher ranking and, wait for it, and entitled minority. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess there's not a bubble on government forms for French-Mexican minorities. By the way, how does brie taste on tacos.

julie hoye said...

Thank you sir, may I have another.

julie hoye said...

You're a lame blogger, gimme something new.

Mike Greiner said...

French Mexican? I thought you were an Eskimo?

you have Katrina all wrong, by the way. W Bush caused that bad weather in order to kill all the poor people.

then, he strategically placed a mentally retarded mayor over New Orleans to make sure the plan worked.