Sunday, October 19, 2008

Please Please Please


It's not just the name of a great song by James Brown (yes, he was high as a kite, but damn, what great hair), but it's what I'm begging for. I joined under a guy who quite frankly would have rather had sex with a sheep, then to treat the people in the service with respect. So please pick the right guy. Let me give you a hint of who I want, and he's on this page! Now, I can't in my official capacity as a United States Marine Staff Noncommisstioned Officer endorse a candidate, but as an American Citizen, I say I want the man who's worn the uniform and whose running mate can shoot a flea off a dogs ass at 300 yards. As Nicholson said "You want me on that wall", he also said "Here's Johnny" I don't know what this has to do with anything, but felt like Jack needed some airtime.

No comments: